- 400 meatless mince
- 300g frozen peas
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 carrots – finely sliced or grated
- 2 red onions – finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves – minced or crushed
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 1 chilli finely chopped (leave out if you don’t want a little added spice)
- 400ml vegetable or beef stock
- 650g sweet potato diced
- 150g plain yogurt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a pan and boil for 15-20 minutes until tender. While boiling…
- Heat 2 table spoons of your favourite oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat
- Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, or until they start to turn golden
- Add the garlic, chilli carrots & thyme and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Tip in the tinned tomatoes & frozen peas, stir and cook for a further 1-2 mins.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the stock, add the mine and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Drain the potatoes, mash with the yogurt and a little salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon the meatless mixture into the an ovenproof dish, spread over the potato on top and grill for 5 mins until the top starts to crisp (if you like it extra crispy add a splash of soy or Worcester sauce over the topping)
- If you fancy some extra greens, put some kale on a tray, give it a little cover of your favourite oil, a dusting of salt and over for 7 mins. Enjoy.