- 6 x meatless sausages
- 2 sweet potatoes – diced into roughly 2cm cubes
- 2 red pepper (we used a sweet one) deseeded and sliced length ways into wedges
- 1 red onion – sliced length ways into quarters
- 1 courgette – sliced thinly
- Vine tomatoes (cherry, plum or whatever takes your fancy)
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (or 1 tbsp of dried)
- 4 garlic cloves (we like a lot!) – chop or just crush with your hand
- 2 tbsp of olive oil (we’ve used coconut in the past and it works just as well)
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Place all the ingredients in a large roasting tin, cover them in the olive oil and give it a good stir or shake to make sure equally covered.
- Spreading the ingredients out into one even layer and ensuring that the sausages aren’t covered by any of the vegetables. Season well with salt and pepper. Roast for about 30–35 minutes until the veg is cooked just right.
- Remove from the oven
Serve hot and enjoy! (we may have had a dollop of mayo with his one and we aren’t even sorry!)